IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

IP Cam Viewer

Information about my free Android Applications available in the Android Market for cell phones and embedded devices.

Re: IP Cam Viewer

Postby okshadow » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:49 am

just found a program that the PTZ works on my Zmoda DVR so wont be bothering You any more.
okshadow

Re: Unable to connect to KGuard DVR after updating firmware:

Postby koohonlo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:30 pm

N4Spd wrote:there's a driver for the newer firmware in my app.

it should have a "v2" at the end of the name or use the Scan Camera function to find it.

rob

thehecklerj wrote:IP Cam Viewer is unable to connect to my KGuard SHA108 DVR after performing a firmware upgrade on the DVR.

I have been using the application for quite sometime without issue, and recently upgraded the DVR's firmware. Now IP Cam viewer will no longer connect. Other tools & applications can still connect to the camera and even applications using the same connection info / port.

I have attempted local address and forwarded addresses (192.168.x.x), and dnsalias.domain.com. I have attempted scanning / searching the network to see if IP Cam Viewer would detect the proper driver for the camera, but it fails to find the device.

Please let me know what further items I can try to get this to work.

Thanks...
Jason

Hi, I also own a KGuard SHA108 DVR, and I finally upgraded the firmware on the device. The app worked flawlessly before the firmware upgrade, but now it can't connect afterward. I am already using v2 version of the driver in the app, and I also tried the scan camera, and it didn't find anything. The firmware version on the DVR is upgraded to is V2.3-20120410

Thanks
koohonlo

Postby N4Spd » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 pm

There's probably a compatible driver already in the app. Use Scan Camera function to find compatible drivers.

If you only want Wifi access to camera, then first, make sure you can see the camera's web login page using your phone/tablet browser on Wifi.

If you want 2/3/4g access to camera, then first, make sure you can see the camera's web login page using your phone/tablet browser on *** 2/3/4g *** (anything but your home wifi).
See this link for info: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=47

Once that works, then try my app. The "Scan Camera" function can help when you're not sure of the make/model. Try scanning the device's WEB/MEDIA/MOBILE/DATA ports (shown in device settings).

If you still have problems, even AFTER scanning all known ports, then give me temporary access to it and I'll try to connect.

Just email me the web login URL and a temporary username/password.

Also, include the make/model and a product url link (if possible).

Thanks,
Rob

http://hit-mob.com/ip-cam-viewer-android/
http://hit-mob.com/ip-camera-viewer-ios/

brucetp wrote:I have a Defender SN300. It's setup with a static IP address on port 9000. Works fine through a browser but the IP Cam Viewer can't seem to connect. Any ideas?
N4Spd

Postby N4Spd » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:33 pm

your wan ip address probably changed.

http://hit-mob.com/ip-camera-viewer-ios/faq/#7

wrstdude wrote:Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong forum-excuse my n00bness-Didn't see an iPhone section.

Anyway, I've got a Zmodo CM-I11123BK set up in my house that I've been using IP Cam Viewer for. Recently-the past week or so-I'm getting Camera/Feed Not Available when I try to view on my 3GS iPhone. I haven't had any problems until recently. I haven't made any changes or done anything to any settings with the camera. I can view/control the camera wirelessly from my laptop, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Any help would be appreciated and if I need to be redirected to a sticky/another forum just let me know.

Thanks
N4Spd

Re: Unable to connect to KGuard DVR after updating firmware:

Postby N4Spd » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi, I also own a KGuard SHA108 DVR, and I finally upgraded the firmware on the device. The app worked flawlessly before the firmware upgrade, but now it can't connect afterward. I am already using v2 version of the driver in the app, and I also tried the scan camera, and it didn't find anything. The firmware version on the DVR is upgraded to is V2.3-20120410

email me directly
robert[dot]chou[at]gmail[dot]com
N4Spd

Postby GSMGuy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 am

Robert,
I have purchased the app, but cannot connect to my DS2 from my Galaxy S3.
I can connect remotely to the DS2 from any pc using the Dedicated Micro's viewer program, so am assuming that all the ports and config is correct.

Please help...
Regards,
Mike.
GSMGuy

Postby mike2nl » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:35 am

Genric question:
i have the Axis 240q video server and normally all is working perfect.
Super app so far i have used all on the android market.

But one point is still not working.
The video server has 4 digital outputs and trigger inputs.
The digital out is not working when i use the button.
The app tells me that the command was not succesfull.

Any idea or is the 240Q in planning?
mike2nl

Postby specialkey » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:24 pm

does this work with a samsung dvr shr 5082?Having problems ,webviewer on browsers work.
thans.
specialkey

Postby cbhattarai » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:13 pm

The IP CAM Viewer is really an great app for Andrpid Device....
cbhattarai

Re: IP Cam Viewer for CVLM-I258

Postby sks » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Need help on the configuation of the IP Camera Model CVLM-I258 (bough it from China Vasion) with the IP Cam Viewer on the iPAD/iPhone. I can view it but Pan/Tile is failed.
sks

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions