IP Camera Viewer – iOS
- Apple App Store (iOS) IP Cam Viewer Lite and IP Cam Viewer Pro
- Android Recommended: IP Cam Viewer Lite APK and Full version on Amazon
- Android Play Store IP Cam Viewer Basic and IP Cam Viewer Pro
- Blackberry App World IP Cam Viewer for Blackberry
- Windows Phone Store FetchCam for Windows Phone 8.1 (I’m working to add missing drivers and features)
- Chrome/Desktop IP Cam Viewer Lite on Chrome / Desktop
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, and Network Video Recorder using an iPod, iPhone or iPad.
Supports HTTPS, H.264, MPEG4, RTSP, ONVIF, 2-way audio on some cameras, pan/tilt, optical zoom, presets, relay control and digital pinch to zoom.
With over 1100+ different camera make/models supported, IP Cam Viewer pulls all your video surveillance feeds into one app with matrix view, detail view, and 24×7 record mode.
Includes Record Mode which turns any spare iOS device into a solid state, battery backed tiny DVR for your IP cameras. You can search and playback past recordings and export clips to video file.
- HTTPS, SSL, RTSP, ONVIF
- H.264, MPEG4, 2-way audio for some cameras
- pan, tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay control, custom controls
- detail view, digital zoom, matrix view
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import
- cross platform sharing capabilities
- app password to protect app access
- scan camera capability
- 24×7 record mode
Cross platform support means you can share cameras and configurations between your iOS and Android devices.
For specific camera models and features, see the Device Support List.