IP Camera Viewer – iOS
- Apple App Store (iOS) IP Cam Viewer Lite and IP Cam Viewer Pro
- Android Recommended: IP Cam Viewer Lite APK and Full version on Amazon
- Android Play Store IP Cam Viewer Basic and IP Cam Viewer Pro
- Blackberry App World IP Cam Viewer for Blackberry
Windows Phone StoreWindows Phone Store FetchCam for Windows Phone 8.1 (I’m working to add missing drivers and features)
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, and Network Video Recorder using an iPod, iPhone or iPad.
Supports HTTPS, H.264, MPEG4, RTSP, ONVIF, 2-way audio on some cameras, pan/tilt, optical zoom, presets, relay control and digital pinch to zoom.
With over 1100+ different camera make/models supported, IP Cam Viewer pulls all your video surveillance feeds into one app with matrix view, detail view, and 24×7 record mode.
Includes Record Mode which turns any spare iOS device into a solid state, battery backed tiny DVR for your IP cameras. You can search and playback past recordings and export clips to video file.
- HTTPS, SSL, RTSP, ONVIF
- H.264, MPEG4, 2-way audio for some cameras
- pan, tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay control, custom controls
- detail view, digital zoom, matrix view
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import
- cross platform sharing capabilities
- app password to protect app access
- scan camera capability
- 24×7 record mode
Cross platform support means you can share cameras and configurations between your iOS and Android devices.
For specific camera models and features, see the Device Support List.