IP Cam Viewer – Android
- Android IP Cam Viewer Basic and IP Cam Viewer Pro in Android Market
- Download Lite APK or try Lite online
- iOS IP Cam Viewer Pro in Apple App Store
- Blackberry OS10 IP Cam Viewer for Playbook in App World
- Blackberry OS6 Live Cams IP Camera in App World
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, and Network Video Recorder using Android. Includes a database of public web cams around the world like Traffic Cameras.
Supports SSL, H.264, MPEG4, RTSP, ONVIF, motion detection, 2-way audio on some cameras, pan/tilt, optical zoom, presets, relay control and digital pinch to zoom.
With over 1100+ different camera make/models supported, IP Cam Viewer pulls all your video surveillance feeds into one app with matrix view, gallery view, digital zoom mode, home screen widgets, and motion detection sound alerts.
Includes Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed tiny DVR for your IP cameras. You can search and playback past recordings and export clips to video file. Supports optional motion detection per camera to increase recording time. Mobile notifications when motion is detected will be available in a future release.
- HTTPS, SSL, RTSP, ONVIF
- H.264, MPEG4, 2-way audio for some cameras
- pan, tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay control, custom controls
- home screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, digital zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import
- cross platform sharing capabilities
- browser integration
- app password to protect app access
- scan camera capability
- 24×7 record mode with motion detection
Cross platform support means you can share cameras and configurations between your iOS and Android devices.
Here is a video of how Celius is using IP Cam Viewer.
For specific camera models and features, see the Device Support List.