IP Cam Viewer – Android
- Android Recommended: IP Cam Viewer Lite APK and Full version on Amazon
- Apple App Store (iOS) IP Cam Viewer Lite and IP Cam Viewer Pro
- Android Play Store IP Cam Viewer Basic and IP Cam Viewer Pro
- Blackberry App World IP Cam Viewer for Blackberry
Windows Phone Store FetchCam for Windows Phone 8.1 (I’m working to add missing drivers and features)
New! Built-in web server enables remote control of the app for use as video wall or video recorder. For example, in record mode, turn on in-app motion detection remotely or use app as transcoder to fetch video from devices with proprietary protocols. There even is a driver (“IP Cam Viewer Server”) to view app’s video feeds from another mobile device.
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option.
New! Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, and Network Video Recorder using Android.
Supports SSL, H.264, MPEG4, RTSP, ONVIF, motion detection, 2-way audio on some cameras, pan/tilt, optical zoom, presets, relay control and digital pinch to zoom.
With over 1900+ different camera make/models supported, IP Cam Viewer pulls all your video surveillance feeds into one app with matrix view, gallery view, digital zoom mode, home screen widgets, and motion detection sound alerts.
Includes Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed tiny DVR for your IP cameras. You can search and playback past recordings and export clips to video file. Supports optional motion detection per camera to increase recording time. Motion notification is available.
- SSL and HTTPS encryption for privacy
- RTSP, H.264, MPEG4, ONVIF and more video formats
- two way audio for some cameras
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
- remote control the app itself with it’s built-in web server
- use app as transcoder to get jpeg/mjpeg feed for any supported camera
Cross platform support means you can share cameras and configurations between your iOS and Android devices.
For specific camera models and features, see the Device Support List.