IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

Ademco Honeywell Alarm Panel

Information about my free Android Applications available in the Android Market for cell phones and embedded devices.

Ademco Honeywell Alarm Panel

Postby N4Spd » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:25 am

Remotely control and monitor the status of your Vista home alarm system with Android.
Enter your passwords / settings once into native app for easy arm, disarm actions. Requires Vista ICM module.

Includes Desktop Widget showing alarm status/launches app.

Supports 10P,15P,20P,50P,250 series.

Available on the Android Market

vistaicm_main.png
vistaicm_main.png (16.48 KiB) Viewed 38115 times

vistaicm_widget.png
vistaicm_widget.png (5.23 KiB) Viewed 38070 times
N4Spd

Re: Ademco Honeywell Alarm Panel

Postby AyeZer » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:30 pm

I have my own Ademco Honeywell Alarm Panel, I just bought this recently. This device really helps me monitor our household activities. It makes me more at peace to leave the house because I know that something is watching over. Truly sensors and alarm panels are the best features added to household equipments.

Postby Thwack » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Hi, just got my ICM, this app pushed me over the fence for remote access, it works very well, thanks.

Just a heads up to those trying to get the ICM to work remotely from outside the LAN via DDNS or such: The default network password on the ICM is "default". it's not written on any documentation and it took me a while to figure out.

Thanks again for the great apps, i'll be getting ip cameras up next to use the ip viewer!
Thwack

Postby nugzo » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi can this app notify u if the alarm is triggered ? Thanks
nugzo

Postby nugzo » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Anyone know where I can get a vista icm? Honeywell has
discontinued them, can't find online anywhere.
Email me at rlhutson@Gmail.com if u have a lead. Thanks in advance.
nugzo

Postby cjc357 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Want to buy this app as well but the ademco ICM is discontinued. What is the resolution for this. Ademco does make a new internet part but it looks like it only connects with their service. Is this app no longer current due to the lack of the internet part?
cjc357

Postby jarcher88 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 am

Hi All,

I am looking for 1 or more people to test a free alarm monitoring service. It's still under development and not publicly available. But we need people in America who are connected to the American Phone Network (NOT by VoIP) with an alarm system that supports Ademco Contact ID.

Please message me. I will provide gift certificates or payment or something similar for your time.
jarcher88

Postby kellyj994 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:47 pm

N4Spd wrote:Remotely control and monitor the status of your Vista home alarm system with Android.
Enter your passwords / settings once into native app for easy arm, disarm actions. Requires Vista ICM module.

Includes Desktop Widget showing alarm status/launches app.

Supports 10P,15P,20P,50P,250 series.

Available on the Android Market

vistaicm_main.png

vistaicm_widget.png

Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.
kellyj994

Postby sheela » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:33 am

How to make voip calls on a Symbian 9 S60 V3 Nokia phone using a vpn on a broadband connection? I have a Symbian 9 S60 V3 Nokia N82 phone and also a vpn connection on a broadband of 1 MBPS. Can you suggest any available mobile software, which I can download/buy to install on the phone and make VOIP calls?

Postby boatin57 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:38 am

Hi Everyone!
I do have the app installed, have a Vista 20psia and have an ICM connected but I am concerned about opening up the port on the ICM to the internet world. I know it is a separate MAC and IP address than my secure network pc.

Anyone have any suggestion on the best way to open up a secure port for the ICM to communicate without compromising security via the internet?
Thanks
Dave
boatin57

Next

Return to Discussions