IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

Upload 2 NAS

Do you love the auto focus camera and video recording but need a way to automatically save to your NAS?
This program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to upload to your NAS (network storage). It will also clean up old media files after a configurable period (only for files it has already uploaded).

Upload 2 NAS

Postby N4Spd » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Do you love the auto focus camera and video recording but need a way to automatically save to your NAS?

This program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to upload to your NAS (network storage).
It will also clean up old media files after a configurable period (only for files it has already uploaded).

Direct APK Download Link

upload2nas_screencap.png
upload2nas_screencap.png (18.49 KiB) Viewed 35830 times

Why not upload to youtube and flickr? Well, I prefer to:
1) keep my family photos private
2) store my photos in my house (raid nas) and not rely on an internet business that might go away or change business models
3) accessing pictures on a local NAS to view/print using Picasa is much faster than any online website.

I also find it much more convenient since I don't have to do ANYTHING but just take pictures and videos. The program uploads automatically and even cleans up images/videos older than a few weeks. No cables, no manual upload, no worries.

When we need to access pictures, I use Google's Picasa to index/view/print the pictures from the NAS on any of the laptops in the house.
N4Spd

Re: Upload 2 NAS

Postby sandyrochard » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:36 am

Hi,
Well I am searching such type of system that it will auto Focus camera and video recording are automaically save the file to NAS,well i just gone through your link and
I have doubtful regarding the auto delete of the file.I want ask you it will automatically delete the data or whether it ask us before deleting the data.Do you have further more information regarding that just reply me.
sandyrochard

Postby N4Spd » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:45 pm

By default, it does not delete anything. You can enable auto-cleanup (delete of old files) in the app's configuration (with a configurable cleanup time for old files). Rob

sandyrochard wrote:Hi,
Well I am searching such type of system that it will auto Focus camera and video recording are automaically save the file to NAS,well i just gone through your link and
I have doubtful regarding the auto delete of the file.I want ask you it will automatically delete the data or whether it ask us before deleting the data.Do you have further more information regarding that just reply me.
N4Spd

Postby outbackclm » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:11 am

Hola necesito saber si grabando en un disco Nas, puedo visualizar las grabaciones desde un PC y desde la htc la magic,
¿Este programa me serviría para configurar desde el movil ? o puedo hacerlo desde un PC.
gracias
un saludo
Alberto.
outbackclm

Postby laimonas123 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:14 am

Great thing. But I don't than I'am recording starts very big lagg and 3-5 minutes, my computer lagged and I must turn it off. Where is the problem? Anyone have same problem?

ambien
buy ambien
laimonas123

Postby lemonhan » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Hi everyone! proud to be the member of this great community !! i am LEMONHAN from florida ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......
lemonhan

Postby daavidfischer » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:40 am

I am searching for such a device to support auto focus camera and video recording and automatically upload to NAS. If someone can share the details of such a device it would be very helpful for me. I have a bunch of pictures and all I save in my Google drive. I love to have an alternate option.

Thanks & Regards
------------------------------------------
David
emr interoperability
-----------------------------------------
daavidfischer

Return to Upload 2 NAS