IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras     Cheap Wifi Pan/Tilt/Audio Camera with Good Night Vision    

[IOS] IP CAM Viewer Lite Updated Vs IP CAM Viewer Pro :-(

Support for my free Android Applications.

[IOS] IP CAM Viewer Lite Updated Vs IP CAM Viewer Pro :-(

Postby johanndu10 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:07 am

Hi.
After using IP CAM VIEWER LITE since many years, and buying 2 new cams, i had tu update my app.
I saw th option UPDATE directly from the APP in order to use more cams. I did it and it works well. :mrgreen:

I have only one itunes account for my iphone, my two Ipads and the iphone of my wife.
I wanted to add cameras too on these devices, and WAHT A SURPRISE : I NEED TO BUY APP AGAIN !!! :evil:

I didn't knew that there was a PRO version AT THE SAME PRICE THAN THE IN-APP UDATE. :roll:

I do not buy APP often and did not understood the difference between App-in purchase and in store purchase. I try to ask APPLE to invalidate the purchase but it's rejected.
I don't want to buy it again. I Send An email to robert to ask him how can I do, but he did not answered me (too much incoming mails I think :lol: ).

I can give U all the documents prooving I bought the app-in purchase, and can I have a promo code to have the PRO APP for free, so I can use it with all my devices.
johanndu10

Re: [IOS] IP CAM Viewer Lite Updated Vs IP CAM Viewer Pro :-(

Postby admin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:44 pm

If you bought an in-app upgrade to the Basic (Android) or Lite (iOS) version:

Once upgraded, it works exactly like the PRO version.
Nothing to download. The app name and icon cannot change.

On a new device: activate device with original purchase account, download lite/basic version again, click Upgrade Now and it'll download past purchases and unlock itself again (click Restore Purchases on iOS).

Thanks,
Rob
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support