IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

Ademco Honeywell Alarm Panel

Information about my free Android Applications available in the Android Market for cell phones and embedded devices.

Re: Ademco Honeywell Alarm Panel

Postby unomaha » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 pm

What is the VOIP service provider lowest rates for international calls? I am using Nymgo service in my mobile, it is offering a very nice cheap VOIP INTERNATIONAL calls from mobile internet calls. But unfortunately I am facing some problems with this service now a days. so, my question is any body knows other service provider provides a similar service with same rate or even lower?

Re: Ademco Honeywell Alarm Panel

Postby sbullhead » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:53 am

I have downloaded the Android app for accessing the Honeywell Alarm Panel via a smartphone. However, I cannot get it to connect. I am using a Honeywell Vista ICM, and I can access the panel from my home network. But, I am not sure what steps to take to be able to access the ICM and panel from a remote location. I have opened up a port on my router and assigned it to the IP address that the ICM is using. What else do I need to do? I am using a DNS service, and when I enter my URL followed by :[port number], it will not connect. Can someone offer some suggestions? Thanks
sbullhead

Previous

Return to Discussions