IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

ChromeCast Device Not Found

Information about my free Android Applications available in the Android Market for cell phones and embedded devices.

ChromeCast Device Not Found

Postby thaiguy » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:30 pm

Hello. I installed the IPC Cast Proxy to use with my IP Cam Viewer Pro. I have a Samsung S7 (if that matters). My Chromecast v.2 device is powered up and my TV shows that Chromecast is working.

I launch the IPC Cast Proxy app and select my Chromecast. The Proxy displays the name of my chromecast and shows that "Device Selected" in the app.

I go to IP Cam Viewer and in gallery view I select more actions, show in chromecast and get the message "No Chromecast Device Found".

Did I miss a step or am I doing something wrong?
thaiguy

Re: ChromeCast Device Not Found

Postby thaiguy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:30 am

The developer has recently updated the app. The push to Chromecast is now working. Nice job Robert!

Thank you very much!!
thaiguy

Postby evansdu014 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:29 pm

thaiguy wrote:The developer has recently updated the app. The push to carton déménagement Chromecast is now working. Nice job Robert!

Thank you very much!!

Mine doesn't work yet, may be I've got a bug in the files I downloded!
Thanks!
evansdu014

Postby davidwilliams » Fri May 31, 2019 1:04 am

If other devices (e.g. phones, tablets) can't cast successfully, then it's likely an issue with your router or network. Try rebooting your Wi-Fi router by unplugging and plugging the power source. Make sure that your Chromecast device and other devices are connected to the same network.
davidwilliams

Return to Discussions