IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

[IP Cam Viewer] Flip/mirror ?

Information about my free Android Applications available in the Android Market for cell phones and embedded devices.

[IP Cam Viewer] Flip/mirror ?

Postby Ameelia » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:00 pm

First I have to say thank you for a very fine application, it connects flawlessly to my unbranded wifi cam with broken software and bad instructions :)

I am using my cam as rear view monitor with my HTC Desire on my motorbike, due to mounting position and application, I would like to flip the image left-right, and top to bottom, is this function available? If not, maybe it would be a nice paid version addition :).

Also it would be nice to save a particular camera, zoom, and position as a home short cut, as my screen is wide-screen and my cam is not so i always have to browse to the right cam, go to the live view, and zoom the screen a bit, when all I want is my rear view NOW! :)

Integration of a gps speed meter and navigation intents would be nice :)
Ameelia

Re: [IP Cam Viewer] Flip/mirror ?

Postby N4Spd » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:45 pm

from v3.6.3 and on, all cameras have the invert pan/tilt/video option now. just goto edit camera and check the invert video option. thx rob

Ameelia wrote:First I have to say thank you for a very fine application, it connects flawlessly to my unbranded wifi cam with broken software and bad instructions :)

I am using my cam as rear view monitor with my HTC Desire on my motorbike, due to mounting position and application, I would like to flip the image left-right, and top to bottom, is this function available? If not, maybe it would be a nice paid version addition :).

Also it would be nice to save a particular camera, zoom, and position as a home short cut, as my screen is wide-screen and my cam is not so i always have to browse to the right cam, go to the live view, and zoom the screen a bit, when all I want is my rear view NOW! :)

Integration of a gps speed meter and navigation intents would be nice :)
N4Spd

Return to Discussions