IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

IP Cam Viewer

Information about my free Android Applications available in the Android Market for cell phones and embedded devices.

Re: IP Cam Viewer

Postby N4Spd » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:14 am

Hi Burt,

Yes, the app prefers landscape. Will look into increasing font size for droid in next release.
Also, I've just fixed the reversed left/right function for the panasonic BB. Thanks for letting me know.
It'll be in the next release (probably this Friday).

thanks,
rob

BurtB wrote:After installing last update I found that app now displays only in landscape mode on my droid - not really a problem - just an observation.
It seems to have slightly slower response now too.
The date and and time stamp bar for my Panasonic BB cameras has gotten much smaller - almost to the point of being unreadable.
Pan buttons are still reversed.

These are minor complaints about your great app, but I thought you should be aware of these probably unintentional effects of the update.

Burt
N4Spd

Postby N4Spd » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:38 am

Ok, font size in matrix mode now take screen density into consideration (for you droid users, and yes I just got a Droid 2 days ago)... Should be in this Fridays release.

thanks,
rob

BurtB wrote:After installing last update I found that app now displays only in landscape mode on my droid - not really a problem - just an observation.
It seems to have slightly slower response now too.
The date and and time stamp bar for my Panasonic BB cameras has gotten much smaller - almost to the point of being unreadable.
Pan buttons are still reversed.

These are minor complaints about your great app, but I thought you should be aware of these probably unintentional effects of the update.

Burt
N4Spd

Postby andyaz » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Could you add support for CIP-06 STR9100 cameras please?
andyaz

Postby BurtB » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:44 am

Rob -

Thanks for the update. Pan now works correctly. Date stamp still tiny on my Panasonic BBs.

Burt
BurtB

Postby N4Spd » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Please email me a temporary user account for your camera and I'll try to integrate it.
robert[dot]chou[at]gmail[dot]com

thanks,
rob

andyaz wrote:Could you add support for CIP-06 STR9100 cameras please?
N4Spd

Postby christhorn » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:38 am

Hi Rob,

Just purchased the app from Android Market for my G1 and it's great :D

I don't believe my IP camera appears in the list of supported devices, so I was wondering if you might look into adding support for it please.

It's a Solwise SEC-C1062W wireless IP camera. As with other posts, I'll email you some login details.

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate the effort.

Chris Thorn
christhorn

Postby bhui18 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:26 am

Hi, does your application support LevelOne WCS-2010? Tks.
bhui18

Postby N4Spd » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Please email me temporary access to your camera and I'll integrate it. Once I'm done, just delete the user account. thx rob

robert[dot]chou[at]gmail[dot]com

bhui18 wrote:Hi, does your application support LevelOne WCS-2010? Tks.
N4Spd

Postby ChrisAGI » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:44 am

Hi Robert,

I am a security consultant and sell security products. I've purchased your IP Cam Viewser full version! I use it for Vivotek, Geovision and AVtech's demo...they are all working great! Nice app done! However, question about porting RTSP or 3GPP from your app as well? We sell a camera which supports only RTSP connection for old mobile devices. I am wondering if RTSP will be something planning in next update or so...

Again great work and nice app!
ChrisAGI

Postby BurtB » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:03 pm

Rob -

Date stamp on image from Panasonic BB is still tiny compared to pre-update image. I will email you comparison photos so you can see what I mean.

Also I have found that Pan/Tilt swipe is now active on the whole screen of my Droid and not just on the video image as before. This can be a little annoying if I am not precise (touch only - no movement) when summoning the controls.

Still love this app!

Burt
BurtB

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions