IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

IP Cam Viewer unable to display 2 cameras using one port

Updates and notes on the Android version of Walkie Talkie.

IP Cam Viewer unable to display 2 cameras using one port

Postby puterpete » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 am

I have IP Cam Viewer installed on Motorola XOOM. I have two Foscam cameras using free version of dns.com software. Both cameras use port 80. Whilst both cameras appear in the Gallery, they are both showing the first cameras display. I assume this is because the software only picks up the cameras by port number and not the camera URL which my laptop Internet Explorer does enabling me to view each individual camera picture. Is there any resolution available for my XOOM to see both camera pictures separately on the IP Cam Viewer?
puterpete

Re: IP Cam Viewer unable to display 2 cameras using one port

Postby N4Spd » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:46 am

put each camera on a different wan port

http://hit-mob.com/ip-cam-viewer-android/faq/#2

puterpete wrote:I have IP Cam Viewer installed on Motorola XOOM. I have two Foscam cameras using free version of dns.com software. Both cameras use port 80. Whilst both cameras appear in the Gallery, they are both showing the first cameras display. I assume this is because the software only picks up the cameras by port number and not the camera URL which my laptop Internet Explorer does enabling me to view each individual camera picture. Is there any resolution available for my XOOM to see both camera pictures separately on the IP Cam Viewer?
N4Spd

Return to Android App Updates