IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

IP Camera

User discussions, tips, questions and answers, etc. for the Walkie Talkie Application for Android cell phones and embedded devices available in the Android Market

IP Camera

Postby Chris » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Can you please give me detailed direction on setting up a Avermedia EH5216H Dvr, no matter what I try i can't get it to work.
Thank you, Chris
Chris

Setting up

Postby tattoodfrank » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 pm

I have a similar question, I bought the app on my new MyTouch 4g, and now I am trying to figure out how to add it to my home computer. I have a Microsoft Lifetouch HD5000, and I'm trying to figure out if I can use this web cam. Can anyone help explain how and what I need to download on my computer to watch my home from my phone for security purposes?
tattoodfrank

PS

Postby tattoodfrank » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 am

I failed to mention that before buying the app IPCam, I had the Icam, I purchased that app, and was able to download it, and install it on my home computer, and watch my home when I was away. The only problem with this is that I had to keep uninstalling it and reinstalling it on my computer, in order for it to work. I need to be able to watch my home when I'm at work, and this is driving me crazy that it don't work. Can anyone help?
tattoodfrank

Return to Discussions