IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

Send 2 Printer not working!

Print directly to network printers. No PC Required. Enhances existing menus to add printing for contacts, photos, text files, todo lists, and more. Print jobs are queued until printer becomes available. Background service to render and send print job. "Copier Mode" turns phone into a copy machine (full page w/bgnd removal).

Send 2 Printer not working!

Postby jake » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:47 am

I sent a pm but have not received a response so I m making a thread instead. I recently bought Send 2 Print and when I set it up correctly and it says "The test page has printed successfully....." but the issue is it doesn't print. I have an HP OfficeJet J4680 and it is not compatible with it? Is there something I m doing wrong? My ip addy is correct computer in my house print to it with no problem.... The port is set to Raw which is correct everything is right, but it just wont print. If anyone has experienced the same issue let me know how to fix it thanks. Motorola Droid.

Re: Send 2 Printer not working!

Postby ElConde01867 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:03 am

I'm having EXACTLY the same problem with an HP 6500 E709a. It works fine with my iPhone 4 using Print n Share but has the same symptoms that you describe with an HTC Thunderbolt: It seems to send the print job, the printer beeps as though it has successfully completed the job, but nothing comes out! I'm going to try PrinterShare to see what happens.

Return to Send 2 Printer