IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

.xls file

Print directly to network printers. No PC Required. Enhances existing menus to add printing for contacts, photos, text files, todo lists, and more. Print jobs are queued until printer becomes available. Background service to render and send print job. "Copier Mode" turns phone into a copy machine (full page w/bgnd removal).

.xls file

Postby pinotdude » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:58 pm

I have an xls file that I can't seem to print. How do I do it?
pinotdude

Re: .xls file

Postby N4Spd » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:31 pm

What program are you using to read/edit the xls file? I could contact he company and let them know that there is an API supplied by send2printer which they can use to print. Other than applications putting in support for printing, I hook into system menus like "Share" and "View" to add the option to print for things like photos, contacts, notes, browser, etc...

thanks,
rob

pinotdude wrote:I have an xls file that I can't seem to print. How do I do it?
N4Spd

Postby pinotdude » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Sorry for not getting back to you for so long. I am using Quickoffice. I also use JETCET PDF for viewing pdf docs. Would love to be able to print those too.
pinotdude

Postby zlatan24 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 am

Once my friend told me about an interesting application. As he told me,it resovled all his problems with corrupted xls files for minutes and absolutely free -Microsoft Excel files repairing tool. I used this tool and was surprised,because of it restored my corrupted files quite easy and fast. Besides I knew how the tool opens and recovers damaged documents in Microsoft Excel format.
zlatan24

Return to Send 2 Printer