IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

"Please install from the Android Market"

Do you love the auto focus camera and video recording but need a way to automatically save to your NAS?
This program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to upload to your NAS (network storage). It will also clean up old media files after a configurable period (only for files it has already uploaded).

"Please install from the Android Market"

Postby cheski » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:56 pm

I have 2 phones. Each has Upload 2 NAS(full paid) installed. Phone 1 - HTC Thunderbolt, works great. No issues. Phone 2 - Droid Incredible... I get the error " "Please install from the Android Market". I have tried rebooting, I have tried launching from the Market, from the app drawer, and from an app shortcut.

I have uninstalled... re-installed, rebooted... yet the problem persists.

I had Upload 2 NAS Lite installed(which was uninstalled prior to buying the full version) on this phone if that helps.

This app is damn cool and I hope to get it working properly. I need the "in the background" transfer feature of the full version.

Please advise. Thanks!
cheski

Re: "Please install from the Android Market"

Postby N4Spd » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:48 am

probably market problems.

your google checkout purchases are tied to the original gmail account used to make the purchase.

just activate the device using the same gmail account used to make the purchase and download again without paying.

cheski wrote:I have 2 phones. Each has Upload 2 NAS(full paid) installed. Phone 1 - HTC Thunderbolt, works great. No issues. Phone 2 - Droid Incredible... I get the error " "Please install from the Android Market". I have tried rebooting, I have tried launching from the Market, from the app drawer, and from an app shortcut.

I have uninstalled... re-installed, rebooted... yet the problem persists.

I had Upload 2 NAS Lite installed(which was uninstalled prior to buying the full version) on this phone if that helps.

This app is damn cool and I hope to get it working properly. I need the "in the background" transfer feature of the full version.

Please advise. Thanks!
N4Spd

Return to Upload 2 NAS