IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

Add new path

Do you love the auto focus camera and video recording but need a way to automatically save to your NAS?
This program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to upload to your NAS (network storage). It will also clean up old media files after a configurable period (only for files it has already uploaded).

Add new path

Postby bgoody » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:05 am

There seems to be a problem with adding new camera paths. It says in the little popup that all subdirectories of the newly added path will be scanned but I don't believe this is so.

Also, when it does a scan and upload if you add another new path and then press 'Upload now' it won't do it unless you first kill the program and restart it. It just says upload complete.
bgoody

Re: Add new path

Postby N4Spd » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:39 pm

hmm... will double check... thx rob

bgoody wrote:There seems to be a problem with adding new camera paths. It says in the little popup that all subdirectories of the newly added path will be scanned but I don't believe this is so.

Also, when it does a scan and upload if you add another new path and then press 'Upload now' it won't do it unless you first kill the program and restart it. It just says upload complete.
N4Spd

Return to Upload 2 NAS