IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

Camera Path

Do you love the auto focus camera and video recording but need a way to automatically save to your NAS?
This program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to upload to your NAS (network storage). It will also clean up old media files after a configurable period (only for files it has already uploaded).

Camera Path

Postby bgoody » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:47 am

How do we edit the Camera Path?
bgoody

Re: Camera Path

Postby N4Spd » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:38 pm

It automatically determines the camera path, although you can always add additional paths to scan for upload. thx rob

bgoody wrote:How do we edit the Camera Path?
N4Spd

Postby arnoldarever » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Hey! Friend I would sincerely like to help you since I'm very much expert with fixing such problem....But we get get the solution only if you better specify the type and configuration of your camera..you can even mail me on my ID.
arnoldarever

Postby Tommi » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:23 am

Hi!

I've just installed Upload 2 NAS on my SE X10 mini and noticed that camera path says "unknown" and that I can't do anything about it.
Is this some bug or am I doing something wrong as I read in earlier posts that camera path is autodetected?

/ Tommi
Tommi

Postby N4Spd » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:54 pm

The app was not able to automatically detect the camera path for your SE X10.
You can add the directory by clicking the Menu Key, then select Optional Directories.
Also, please email me the path to your camera directory for the se x10 and I'll add it.

Thanks,
Rob

Tommi wrote:Hi!

I've just installed Upload 2 NAS on my SE X10 mini and noticed that camera path says "unknown" and that I can't do anything about it.
Is this some bug or am I doing something wrong as I read in earlier posts that camera path is autodetected?

/ Tommi
N4Spd

Postby tkchuong » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:32 am

Hey! Friend I would sincerely like to help you since I'm very much expert with fixing such problem....But we get get the solution only if you better specify the type and configuration of your camera..you can even mail me on my ID.

Return to Upload 2 NAS