IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

Android Wear support in v5.7

Information about my free Android Applications available in the Android Market for cell phones and embedded devices.

Android Wear support in v5.7

Postby admin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:51 am

The next release, v5.7 will add Android Wear support.

moto360_2.jpg
moto360_2.jpg (17.67 KiB) Viewed 135760 times

After the update, in Gallery View, click Menu, select More Options and Push Android Wear App.
Once that is done, then you can run the watch app to access enabled cameras (including relay on/off and basic relay recall).

The app already supports Android TV, Chromecast, Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Android Wear support in v5.7

Postby Javier » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Hello,

First, thank you for making your app android wear compatible!

Now that João Dias has created the AutoWear tasker plugin I am able to automatically launch ip cam viewer on an android wear device. This is great but it would be better if I could specify a certain camera instead of a list of cameras that were pushed to android wear from inside the ip cam viewer pro app.

So I am wondering if there are any plans to add this capability?

As of now I have set a group with a single camera and push it to the watch so I do not have to scroll through the entire list of cameras when tasker launches Ip cam viewer on the watch.

I'm not sure how this can be implemented but I assume it would have to create a separate wear app for each (or each desired) camera, or the ability to to push a group to the wear device though tasker and maybe automatically open the camera if there is only one camera in the list. It would be great to have my watch show who is at the door when the door bell rings (especially when it is disabled because the baby is sleeping) or show the baby's room when there is noise above a specified level.

Thanks
Javier
Javier

Postby Javier » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Link to video showing setup

https://youtu.be/v9QV-DWm3oU
Javier

Postby oddjobman » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:43 am

I have a Galaxy S6 and the gear S2 watch but the app doesn't seem to be pushed to the watch, is the Gear S2 supported by the app at this time?
oddjobman

Postby admin » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:38 pm

I don't think samsung gear is Android Wear.

android wear only.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussions