IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

ski resort web cams for northern CA

Information about my free Android Applications available in the Android Market for cell phones and embedded devices.

ski resort web cams for northern CA

Postby N4Spd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Here are some web cams from ski resorts in the Lake Tahoe area.

Click on the following links using your mobile browser to import them into IP Cam Viewer. You'll need IP Cam Viewer for Android version 4.2.5+ or IP Cam Viewer for iOS version 1.5.3+ installed to recognize these links.

Enjoy, Rob

Alpine Meadows
Bear Mtn
Boreal
Dodge Ridge
Donner Ski Ranch
Heavenly
Homewood
Mt. Baldy
Mtn High
Northstar
Sierra at Tahoe
Snow Summit
Snow Valley
Squaw Valley

Mammoth

outdoor holiday ice rink in walnut creek (valid til 01/22/2012)

Tech Tip: See the following instructions on how to make your own camera packs, like above, where you can click on a click and trigger IP Cam Viewer to automatically import them.

A: Multiple Cameras
1. enable some cameras in Manage Cameras
2. use Email Cameras or Export to get the XML configuration file.
3. post the XML file on a website but replace the "http://" part of the link with "ipcamxml://" (this special scheme will trigger IP Cam Viewer to automatically download and import the xml file).

B. Single Camera
1. long press on a camera in Manage Cameras and select Email Camera
2. in the email, you'll see a http url link for the camera. post this link on a website and the app should import it when users click on them on their mobile browser.
3. you can also turn the URL into a QR-Code.

By default, IP Cam Viewer will not overwrite existing cameras with the same name using Import. However, if you want to overwrite existing cameras with new values, then change the <cameras> tag in the xml file to add an overwrite="true" attribute value (i.e. <cameras overwrite="true">). In addition, if overwrite is enabled, you can delete existing cameras by adding attribute delete="true" for each <camera> tag (i.e. <camera delete="true" name=..../>). This overwrite/delete capability was added to Android v5.8.8 and iOS v2.6.2.
N4Spd

Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Cams

Postby N4Spd » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:03 am

A user sent me these ship cams from NCL:

Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Cams
N4Spd

Animal Cams from National Zoo

Postby N4Spd » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Here are the animal cams from the National Zoom (Smithsonian) in Washington, DC.

National Zoo Cams
N4Spd

world news live feeds

Postby N4Spd » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 pm

You'll need the latest version of IP Cam Viewer to view these live feeds properly:
- Android v4.6.5
- iOS v1.7.9

World News Live Feeds
N4Spd

Return to Discussions