IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

[IOS] IP CAM Viewer Lite Updated Vs IP CAM Viewer Pro :-(

Support for my free Android Applications.

[IOS] IP CAM Viewer Lite Updated Vs IP CAM Viewer Pro :-(

Postby johanndu10 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:07 am

Hi.
After using IP CAM VIEWER LITE since many years, and buying 2 new cams, i had tu update my app.
I saw th option UPDATE directly from the APP in order to use more cams. I did it and it works well. :mrgreen:

I have only one itunes account for my iphone, my two Ipads and the iphone of my wife.
I wanted to add cameras too on these devices, and WAHT A SURPRISE : I NEED TO BUY APP AGAIN !!! :evil:

I didn't knew that there was a PRO version AT THE SAME PRICE THAN THE IN-APP UDATE. :roll:

I do not buy APP often and did not understood the difference between App-in purchase and in store purchase. I try to ask APPLE to invalidate the purchase but it's rejected.
I don't want to buy it again. I Send An email to robert to ask him how can I do, but he did not answered me (too much incoming mails I think :lol: ).

I can give U all the documents prooving I bought the app-in purchase, and can I have a promo code to have the PRO APP for free, so I can use it with all my devices.
johanndu10

Re: [IOS] IP CAM Viewer Lite Updated Vs IP CAM Viewer Pro :-(

Postby admin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:44 pm

If you bought an in-app upgrade to the Basic (Android) or Lite (iOS) version:

Once upgraded, it works exactly like the PRO version.
Nothing to download. The app name and icon cannot change.

On a new device: activate device with original purchase account, download lite/basic version again, click Upgrade Now and it'll download past purchases and unlock itself again (click Restore Purchases on iOS).

Thanks,
Rob
admin
Site Admin

Re: [IOS] IP CAM Viewer Lite Updated Vs IP CAM Viewer Pro :-(

Postby Trommster » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Well, they are not exactly the same.
The Pro version will run on an old iPad (IOS 5.1.1), but the upgraded Lite version doesn't.
Just figured that out some days ago and had to buy the Pro version also.
Not a big deal, as it's not expensive and I use it a lot, but just wanted to mention it.
When you have an iPad1 you need the Pro version.
Cheers, JB
Trommster

Return to Support