IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

any one figured this out yet!

Support for my free Android Applications.

any one figured this out yet!

Postby corvairbob » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:38 am

i have 4 coolcam neo coolcam cameras. i can see these cams when i'm home and sometimes at work but i'm trying to get the ip viewer lite by robert chou to work when i'm not at home. i have a morotrola arris sbg6850 modem-router and i have no idea how to make them go into a port for port forwarding. and if needed port triggering. has anyone go experience doing this. i'm using a chromebook now. i have a window 10 laptop but because it is so slow on the web i just use the chromebook so much faster. i have the app on the chrome book and i can see the cameras with this chromebook but not away from home. i need to see if port forwarding will work and let me see them with this app and apk away form home.

the cameras use a name it the apps but the ip camera viewer has no place for the name. i have rebooted the cams and they come back with the same ip address is you want to try one 192.168.0.18 81 i did a ipconfig on the laptop and got ipv4 address as 192.168.0.26 and default gateway fe80:ea6d:52ff:fe44:7615%3 192.168.0.1 but i have no clue what to put in the port forward fields.

anybody up to helping get this done? thanks bp.
corvairbob

Re: any one figured this out yet!

Postby admin » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:20 am

admin
Site Admin

Return to Support