IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

axis 1344 camera

Support for my free Android Applications.

axis 1344 camera

Postby gadget » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:17 am

Been trying to setup an axis 1344, tried both web cam and server settings but always shows can't retrieve images, then this mourning I downloaded newest update and when I ran app it had an image but it was only a single frame still shot and cannot get it to run live and after rechecking settings it went back to can't retrieve images and not even the still frame...what can be the issue?
gadget

Re: axis 1344 camera

Postby gadget » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:01 pm

I found out by experimentation that the issue I was having is related to wifi connection, when away from my wifi net and connected by 3G the IPViewer was working fine with the camera and IPAddress...when the phone was self connecting when in range of the wifi the connection drops...for me this is OK as using the viewer on the phone is really needed when away from my wifi net anyway, coincidentaly my other camera linksys wvc54gca works on either connection, but it is pushed thru a DDNS where the AXIS 1344 is running straight thru a NAT router with no DDNS
gadget

Postby gadget » Wed May 19, 2010 6:27 am

Glad to say after an udate a few weeks back my AXIS is now running on both 3G and LAN perfectly...but an issue just came upnwith latest set of update in that the audio receiving from the AXIS 1344 is not working, it works from a pc but is not thru thr IP Viewer which according to the update note it should support the audio
gadget

Postby N4Spd » Wed May 19, 2010 11:06 pm

this model is probably using a different codec than other models. Give me temporary access and I'll investigate.
For example, I already support 2 different audio codecs for axis cameras.
rob

gadget wrote:Glad to say after an udate a few weeks back my AXIS is now running on both 3G and LAN perfectly...but an issue just came upnwith latest set of update in that the audio receiving from the AXIS 1344 is not working, it works from a pc but is not thru thr IP Viewer which according to the update note it should support the audio
N4Spd

Return to Support