IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

Linksys WVC54G Camera Problems

Support for my free Android Applications.

Linksys WVC54G Camera Problems

Postby domneu » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:08 am

Hi there. I am having some problems getting my Linksys camera to work. I think it has something to do with enabling "JPEG mode" in my camera. I have tried the following:

http://yourcamip/adm/file.cgi?h_videoty ... &todo=save

but have not had any luck (yes, I put in my ip address for the "yourcamip").

I have the correct IP admin password, but still have not had any luck. I am able to access my cam from the web outside of my home network on a pc. If you can give me any tips, it would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Nick
domneu

Re: Linksys WVC54G Camera Problems

Postby N4Spd » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Please email me and I'll try to troubleshoot for you. The last person with a Linksys problem was using a URL forwarding service which embedded the camera in a frame, rather than a simple dynamic dns service (which just returns your current IP address given your hostname).

robert[dot]chou[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks,
rob

domneu wrote:Hi there. I am having some problems getting my Linksys camera to work. I think it has something to do with enabling "JPEG mode" in my camera. I have tried the following:

http://yourcamip/adm/file.cgi?h_videoty ... &todo=save

but have not had any luck (yes, I put in my ip address for the "yourcamip").

I have the correct IP admin password, but still have not had any luck. I am able to access my cam from the web outside of my home network on a pc. If you can give me any tips, it would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Nick
N4Spd

Re: Linksys WVC54G Camera Problems

Postby gadget » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Hi my name is Gadget, I have had similar issu with an AXIS 1344 camera...it appears that the viewer won't connect thru a wifi lan, but as soon as you try from a 3G connection it works fine so the issue relate to th lan or wlan...try it from a 3G connection, I think youj will find it works fine
gadget

Return to Support