IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

Panasonic BB no zoom or sound

Support for my free Android Applications.

Panasonic BB no zoom or sound

Postby Atin90 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 am

I am new to this forum.

I have 3 Panasonic cams and I am able to see all cams with no problem. Pan and Til also work just fine but the zoom does not and no sound neither. Also no ability to use the MIC on the cams using this program.

Anyone?
Atin90

Re: Panasonic BB no zoom or sound

Postby N4Spd » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Current version only supports optical zoom (not digital zoom). However, I'm working on a digital zoom option and hope to release something this weekend.

As for sound: it's not supported right now but I did get my 2 way audio camera last week (finally) and will enable it but my work load is killing me right now so please be patient (luckily still have day job and family/kid too so android is a night hobby, thank god since android is piss poor evidently).

rob

Atin90 wrote:I am new to this forum.

I have 3 Panasonic cams and I am able to see all cams with no problem. Pan and Til also work just fine but the zoom does not and no sound neither. Also no ability to use the MIC on the cams using this program.

Anyone?
N4Spd

Re: Panasonic BB no zoom or sound

Postby N4Spd » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Ok, the latest version released tonight v2.9.2 has digital zoom.

Basically, if your camera does not have any ptz functions, then the PTZ button will launch the digital zoom screen.
This screen will load/refresh in higher resolutions and allow you to pinch zoom in/out (multi-touch) and pan by dragging your finder.
If your phone is 2.0 or older, then a separate "zoom in" and "zoom out" button will be overlayed in place of the pinch zoom.

If you camera does have some form of ptz, you can also use access the digital zoom screen.
When you click on the ptz button, it overlays the normal ptz controls. Now, there is a new DZ button next to the optical zoom in/out buttons. This DZ button launches the same digital zoom screen described above (with multitouch pinch zoom in/out).

rob
N4Spd

Return to Support