IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

PelcoNet camera controlelr boxes?

Support for my free Android Applications.

PelcoNet camera controlelr boxes?

Postby killbox » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:22 am

There is a camera i dont own but it is setup for public use, i have it via the generic jpg option, but since its a full on ptz camera it would be nice to have it supported.

Im not sure on the make of the camera, but from what i can tell the ip interface for it is the Pelco Net300T controller box,

http://64.234.185.10/spectrapush.htm

you can see it here with its java based pushed video, of which i had no luck getting ip cam viewer to use,

the url i was able to view the camera by is, http://64.234.185.10/snap.jpg
killbox

Re: PelcoNet camera controlelr boxes?

Postby N4Spd » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Do you have a link to a pelconet camera that requires a username/password where you know the username/password?

Reason I ask is that the ptz commands are sent in a separate channel in binary format and so I can see the commands but somewhere in there are the fields for the username/password but I can't tell where they are with the public camera because it doesn't use a username/password.

thanks,
rob
N4Spd

Postby N4Spd » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Ok, so, it's done. In the next version, look for a camera type of "PelcoNet w/Spectra". presets and ptz works.

Keep in mind that it assumes no username/password. If you have a camera that uses a username/password, then please email me it and I'll extract those fields.

thanks,
rob
N4Spd

Postby killbox » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:14 am

N4Spd wrote:Ok, so, it's done. In the next version, look for a camera type of "PelcoNet w/Spectra". presets and ptz works.

Keep in mind that it assumes no username/password. If you have a camera that uses a username/password, then please email me it and I'll extract those fields.

thanks,
rob

Awesome, you are amazing. got to it before I even got around to logging back in and checking in. I will look around for a pelconet login based camera.

Makes me very glad i was quick to upgrade to the full version! you do good work!
killbox

Return to Support