IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

Problem after latest update

Support for my free Android Applications.

Problem after latest update

Postby jmwells52 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:22 pm

I was able to get 2 of the 4 screens to stream traffic to IP-cam view, and seemed to be working fine. However after this latest update the cameras seem to be frozen.

I even changed my camera type form ABUS Digi-Lan tv7230 to ABUS Digi-Lan tv7230 v2, which after testing said it was working after about 1 sec. Yet when I went to display the picture was still stuck.

I don't know if these are the right cameras though, and was wondering if I gave you an IP address to the cameras in the Baton Rouge, LA area if there could be a choice like most other states on your Camera type list. I know there is a way to get them to stream, the app Traffic Cam, by 3d studio has them working on his app, however, the multi screen brought me to purchase this one.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/category.asp?C=26677

Thank you for your time.
jmwells52

Re: Problem after latest update

Postby N4Spd » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks for the link. I will add them to the next release.
rob
N4Spd

Postby jmwells52 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Thank you :D
jmwells52

Postby N4Spd » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Done, traffic cams for LA (Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette and vicinity, Lake Charles, Shreveport, Houma) have been added. They will be available in the next release (probably next Friday).

thanks,
rob

jmwells52 wrote:I was able to get 2 of the 4 screens to stream traffic to IP-cam view, and seemed to be working fine. However after this latest update the cameras seem to be frozen.

I even changed my camera type form ABUS Digi-Lan tv7230 to ABUS Digi-Lan tv7230 v2, which after testing said it was working after about 1 sec. Yet when I went to display the picture was still stuck.

I don't know if these are the right cameras though, and was wondering if I gave you an IP address to the cameras in the Baton Rouge, LA area if there could be a choice like most other states on your Camera type list. I know there is a way to get them to stream, the app Traffic Cam, by 3d studio has them working on his app, however, the multi screen brought me to purchase this one.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/category.asp?C=26677

Thank you for your time.
N4Spd

Return to Support