IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

CPcam DVR

Support for my free Android Applications.

CPcam DVR

Postby autocam1 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:36 am

Are you able to support CPcam DVR on the Droid?
I have CPD561ASV. http://www.cpcamcctv.com/En/spec/Prod/C ... V-spec.pdf

Thanks Rob!
autocam1

Re: CPcam DVR

Postby N4Spd » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:58 am

I just uploaded v.2.7.1 which should support your dvr. thanks, rob
N4Spd

Postby autocam1 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:23 am

Thanks Rob! It works great! :mrgreen:

N4Spd wrote:I just uploaded v.2.7.1 which should support your dvr. thanks, rob
autocam1

Postby Pizazz128 » Thu May 13, 2010 1:09 am

Hi Rob,

I have found IP Cam Viewer a great app, since we install CCTV systems and it gives us and our client the opportunity to have a look at the cams from our android phones. Unfortunately I could not get it to work with a CPCam CPD 548 DVR.
http://www.cpcamcctv.com/En/Prod_Overvi ... P091222054
No connection even from the local network, credentials and settings have been checked over and over :-). Would you be able to look into please? Also is there a Hungarian version of the software? Although I am personally happy with the English, I have interest from my clients to have it on their phones and would also like to push it as a selling point of the CCTV systems. Is there a reselling plan of some sort? If you send me the English language file I would be willing to help you translate it including future releases.

Thanks

Pizazz
Pizazz128

Postby N4Spd » Sat May 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Great. Please email me at robert[dot]chou[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll send you the english string file to translate. As for your cpcam, also email me with temporary access and I'll try to integrate it. Thx Rob

Pizazz128 wrote:Hi Rob,

I have found IP Cam Viewer a great app, since we install CCTV systems and it gives us and our client the opportunity to have a look at the cams from our android phones. Unfortunately I could not get it to work with a CPCam CPD 548 DVR.
http://www.cpcamcctv.com/En/Prod_Overvi ... P091222054
No connection even from the local network, credentials and settings have been checked over and over :-). Would you be able to look into please? Also is there a Hungarian version of the software? Although I am personally happy with the English, I have interest from my clients to have it on their phones and would also like to push it as a selling point of the CCTV systems. Is there a reselling plan of some sort? If you send me the English language file I would be willing to help you translate it including future releases.

Thanks

Pizazz
N4Spd

Return to Support