IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

IP Cam Viewer

Information about my free Android Applications available in the Android Market for cell phones and embedded devices.

Re: IP Cam Viewer

Postby rayballinger » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:24 pm

I'm in little ole kentucky please dont forget about us. nothern ky cams would be great outstanding wonderful from richwood ky north to the ohio kentucky border would absolutley be like christmas. thanks
rayballinger

Postby N4Spd » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:36 pm

will put Kentucky on the todo list. thx rob

rayballinger wrote:I'm in little ole kentucky please dont forget about us. nothern ky cams would be great outstanding wonderful from richwood ky north to the ohio kentucky border would absolutley be like christmas. thanks
N4Spd

Postby AndroidFans » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:45 am

Rob,

Good job, thank you very much!!!!!

AndroidFans wrote:Rob,

The temp. account, login ID, password and URL of the ip cam has already been sent to your e-mail.

Thanks,
AndroidFans

N4Spd wrote:HI,

Just email me privately at robert[dot]chou[at]gmail[dot]com.

Give me temporary access to the camera for a day or so and I'll add the ptz functionality in. Afterwards, you can delete the account.

thanks,
rob

AndroidFans wrote:Hi Rob,

I just bought Hero and thanks god you made this app. It's really good. I am using LevelOne WCS-0020, I can view the the cam via IP cam Viewer very smooth but I can't Pan/Tilt the cam :oops: . So, its there any way that I can make the Pan/Tilt works? As I a'm gonna purchase the paid version and I really wanna know if it is my "setting problem" or the Pan/Tilt doesn't work with the cam.

Thanks
AndroidFans
AndroidFans

Postby N4Spd » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Kentucky traffic cams have been added. It will be in the next release (around Friday 10/2/2009).
thanks,
rob

rayballinger wrote:I'm in little ole kentucky please dont forget about us. nothern ky cams would be great outstanding wonderful from richwood ky north to the ohio kentucky border would absolutley be like christmas. thanks
N4Spd

Postby mprs » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:12 am

Can you make support for TRENDnet TV-IP600, with pan tilt and zoom?

Best Regards

Martin
mprs

Postby mprs » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:41 am

Is it Possible to get support for Zoom in Swan Max-IP-Cam.

Tryout is on: http://www.dvask.dk

Regards Mprs
mprs

Postby prodig1 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:58 pm

N4Spd wrote:Hmm.. all are returning images but some are returning a garbled image. It's probably something from the source. Give it a few days to see if the feeds are fixed.

thanks,
rob

prodig1 wrote:Something is not working with Texas Traffic Cams. No matter which one I select, none of them seem to work for me :(

Can anyone try it and confirm that none of them work?

I'd love to see texas traffic before I head off to work or before on my way back home.

Hey Rob,

TX traffic cams are still not working :( I was hoping you'd be able to fix it somehow. Thanks so much!
prodig1

Postby dikovd » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:06 am

Hello
Is it Possible to get support for REPOTEC RP-VP370 ,RP-WV370, with pan tilt and zoom?
http://www.repotec.com/default.asp?page ... _VP370.htm
im using HTC Hero
How to buy it ,i have PayPal acount but paid version not in my market , i am from Bulgaria and my phone is not root
Best Regards
dikovd

Postby N4Spd » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:42 pm

support has been added. will in next release (probably friday 10/23/2009). thx rob

mprs wrote:Is it Possible to get support for Zoom in Swan Max-IP-Cam.

Tryout is on: http://www.dvask.dk

Regards Mprs
N4Spd

Postby N4Spd » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Could you please give me temporary access to your camera for integration work?

It should take a few days. Once done, you can delete the account.

Please email to robert[dot]chou[at]gmail.com

thanks,
rob

ps. the free "Lite" version can be upgraded inside the app to the full version (same as paid)

dikovd wrote:Hello
Is it Possible to get support for REPOTEC RP-VP370 ,RP-WV370, with pan tilt and zoom?
http://www.repotec.com/default.asp?page ... _VP370.htm
im using HTC Hero
How to buy it ,i have PayPal acount but paid version not in my market , i am from Bulgaria and my phone is not root
Best Regards
N4Spd

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions