IP Cam Viewer     My Amazon IP Cameras    

DSC Alarm Monitor

Information about my free Android Applications available in the Android Market for cell phones and embedded devices.

Re: DSC Alarm Monitor

Postby alanl228 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:11 am

rml wrote:feature request.

While the widget is checking the status, how about some sort of notification alert if it changes state, and what changed?

Thanks,
Mike

2nd that request. It will be nice if some soft of notification alert can be setup. Thanks.
alanl228

Postby leroy439 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:53 am

My Android phone does not show the 'lite" version in the market. Is it still available?
Alternatively does anyone know if the paid version can be run without the desktop widget? My DSC will call my cell if the alarm goes off so I don't need the constant updates especially if i'm out of the country.
leroy439

Postby tek » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:32 am

Any word at which point there would be a 2.2 version?
Bought both programs IP Camviewer and this one but neither have a 2.2 version.

Almost 1 month since I can check either my camera's or the alarm. Just like to hear some kind of word on 2.2 compatibility since I do see one of the programs with a lite/demo version.
Thanks
Tek.
tek

Postby N4Spd » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:23 pm

For the record, all my apps work on Froyo (which I have). It's just that the Market does not allow some paid apps for existing froyo users (because it doesn't recognize the leaked froyo release yet so it doesn't allow protected+paid apps to be bought/downloaded).

It's a pain for me too but there's not much I can do since it's Google Market that needs to be fixed. If there's a free/lite version, then try that for now (I've been sending unlock codes for paid users asking for it).

Rob

tek wrote:Any word at which point there would be a 2.2 version?
Bought both programs IP Camviewer and this one but neither have a 2.2 version.

Almost 1 month since I can check either my camera's or the alarm. Just like to hear some kind of word on 2.2 compatibility since I do see one of the programs with a lite/demo version.
Thanks
Tek.
N4Spd

Postby rml » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Suggestion:

It would be great to have more that 16 zones. You could have the display page setup in a grid pattern with the zone number in the box, then the box could then be red for in alarm, green ready, and yellow for open contact or similar. Then if you want to know the name of the zone, you could click on the box and a popup with the name would appear.

You might be able to fit 5 or 6 boxes across, and maybe 6 or 7 down, and then scroll down for more if necessary. depending on screen resolution of course.

.02 from a happy DSC Alarm Monitor, and IP Cam Viewer user.

Regards,
Mike
rml

Postby Konstigt » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:34 am

Still no word about TL-250 support, is it possible? Will it happen? If you get paid? :)
Konstigt

Postby ntsb870 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:09 pm

I just downloaded the DSC Alarm monitor program but I am no able to get it to work. The program installed on my phone but I can not log-in. How do I find the info I need from my panel.

Patrick
ntsb870

Postby jzdsy4 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Any chance of getting more than 16 zones?
jzdsy4

Postby N4Spd » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:26 am

Get the Envisalink IP-100D Module (Made by: Envisalink and Sold by: Eyez-on.com); which is made by the same company as the DSC TL-150 module. It provides some additional system capabilities.

Konstigt wrote:TL250-support would be fantastic! How are you communicating with the TL 150, via the web interface?
N4Spd

Postby tristarsec » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Can anyone help me with the TL 150 settings? Do you have to do any special settings on your router?

Thanks in advance

Peter
tristarsec

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions