Happy Holidays Everyone!
Here are some web cams from ski resorts in the Lake Tahoe area.
Click on the following links using your mobile browser to import them into IP Cam Viewer. You'll need IP Cam Viewer for Android version 4.2.5+ or IP Cam Viewer for iOS version 1.5.3+ installed to recognize these links.
Enjoy, RobAlpine MeadowsBear MtnBorealDodge RidgeDonner Ski RanchHeavenlyHomewoodMt. BaldyMtn HighNorthstarSierra at TahoeSnow SummitSnow ValleySquaw ValleyMammothoutdoor holiday ice rink in walnut creek (valid til 01/22/2012)Tech Tip:
See the following instructions on how to make your own camera packs, like above, where you can click on a click and trigger IP Cam Viewer to automatically import them.
A: Multiple Cameras
1. enable some cameras in Manage Cameras
2. use Email Cameras or Export to get the XML configuration file.
3. post the XML file on a website but replace the "http://" part of the link with "ipcamxml://" (this special scheme will trigger IP Cam Viewer to automatically download and import the xml file).
B. Single Camera
1. long press on a camera in Manage Cameras and select Email Camera
2. in the email, you'll see a http url link for the camera. post this link on a website and the app should import it when users click on them on their mobile browser.
3. you can also turn the URL into a QR-Code
By default, IP Cam Viewer will not overwrite existing cameras with the same name using Import. However, if you want to overwrite existing cameras with new values, then change the <cameras> tag in the xml file to add an overwrite="true" attribute value (i.e. <cameras overwrite="true">). In addition, if overwrite is enabled, you can delete existing cameras by adding attribute delete="true" for each <camera> tag (i.e. <camera delete="true" name=..../>). This overwrite/delete capability was added to Android v5.8.8 and iOS v2.6.2.